- Q&A: John Donnellan on the Legacy of John Moody
- Q&A: Elliott Prechter on Investing with Artificial Intelligence
- [Article] Social Mood Trends Signal Low Probability of Measles Epidemic in the US, Higher Probability of Ebola Resurgence in Africa
- Watch: A Grand Supercycle Strut Down the Catwalk
- What is Socionomics: Learn the Basics of the Theory and Its Application
- Get the Current Issue Now:
From Caveman To Man Cave
The New Jersey City University professor is one of ten expert speakers who will address the 2015 Social Mood Conference.
Developer, programmer and entrepreneur to speak at 5th Annual Social Mood Conference.
[Article] Social Mood Trends Signal Low Probability of Measles Epidemic in the US, Higher Probability of Ebola Resurgence in Africa
Will measles become a serious epidemic in the US? What’s next for Ebola in West Africa?
Watch the Full 20-minute video. It’s just too good not to share.
Imagine a modern, ground-breaking theory, which could link all human social behavior.
The March issue looks at Hillary Clinton, Cinderella, Ebola, measles and transgender expressions in Brazil.
Why are Nazis the ultimate bad guys? Lots of people know the answer, but the follow-up is not so sim ...more
Socionomist Alan Hall reviews two indicators of the massive credit deflation: Widespread environment ...more
People are happier even as bank creation reaches zero and legislators of one U.S. state noodle how t ...more
The New Jersey City University professor is one of ten expert speakers who will address the 2015 Soc ...more
What do skirt hemlines and the stock market have in common? Here is an excerpt of the January 2015 v ...more
In this November 2014 update to his original study, Socionomist Alan Hall reviews authoritarian acti ...more